Do these questions seem familiar to you:
Will customers accept my product/service? How is my product different from competition? How should I position my product? Is my pricing correct?
How much money will I need for marketing? How can I raise funding? What are the trademark & legal issues? What is required for scaling? What should my people policy be?
And more...Is there a way to mitigate launch risks?
Seagull has a track record of launching over a 100 brands across various industries and sectors.
Seagull's Brand Hatchery Bootcamp is a unique, first-of-its-kind 10-week bootcamp designed to mitigate risks while launching a product or service in the market.
In the accelerated 10-week bootcamp, companies will work with experts from various fields and not only develop their Brand's Flight Map but also get guidance on a pilot execution.
1. What is your Brand’s purpose? (The Obvious Emotional Truth that your Brand is based on)
2. How many Prosumers does your Brand really need?
3. What is the branding eyedea that your prosumers will share?
4. What is your SMART Objective? Sustainable, Measurable, Allowable Cost, Reviewable & Timebound,
1. Product Policy
2. Pricing Policy
3. Packaging Policy
4. Placement (Distribution Policy)
5. Purchase Experience Policy
6. Prosumer Policy
7. Promotion Policy (Includes Advertising & Digital Marketing policy)
8. People Policy
9. Profit Policy
1. An Eyedea may include concept designs for any / few of the following
i. Branding Eyedea
ii. Packaging Eyedea
iii. Promotion Eyedea
iv. Any other Eyedea that is generated in the Brand Flight Mappppppppp
Assistance in executing the Eyedea as may be required:
1. Campaign Design including design of required communication & event collaterals
2. Campaign Digital Execution including design of to 4 to 5 page website
1. Fund Raise Experts
2. Legal & Trademark Experts
3. Human Resource Experts
4. Finance Experts
5. Business Coaching & Scaling Experts
6. Media Experts: Traditional & Digital
7. Technology Experts: App development, Ecommerce
1. The 10 Week Program will culminate in a Demo Day with a panel of investors.
2. Preparation of video presentation for the demo day
Below is an indicative structure for the 10 Week Marketing Bootcamp:
1. Weeks 1 to 4: Brand Strategy and Brand Flight Mapppppppp Creation
2. Weeks 3 to 5: Eyedeas Creation and Development
3. Weeks 6 to 10: Customer Flock Pilot Campaign Execution
4. Throughout the program: Pre-Scheduled Mentoring and Consultation Sessions
5. End of Week 10: Demo Day
Venue: SEAGULL BRAND LAUNCH CENTRE, WINDSOR COMMERCE, BANER, PUNE.
Contact Farmina: 77981 18855